Hero creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero creator

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLink to us

How is the prgress going?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atspulgs

How is the prgress going? Mem-1
Atspulgs

Number of posts : 76
Warning :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

Rank permisson :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

<font></font> : How is the prgress going? Vip2ue3
Steamid : Plz fill in steamid
Registration date : 2008-07-28

How is the prgress going? Empty
PostSubject: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi there!
havent seen anything new so i was woundering hows the progress going and when can i try out the new verision Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jogyclan.ucoz.com
micke1101

How is the prgress going? Donjf6
micke1101

Number of posts : 152
Warning :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

Rank permisson :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

Next Permisson : You cant get any higher XD
<font></font> : How is the prgress going? Technp1
Steamid : STEAM_0:1:17811664
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:21 am

Well im working on some small things.
but i have problem with the directory actually my dad maybe solved it Laughing and well let us say he cant even make a working console application in either c# or c++ but they do like this in both html code and many programs like autocad.
but i havent had time to fix it ive been working on a website Razz http://iron.net76.net
well as you can see i havent been working long at it
Back to top Go down
https://amxmodx.darkbb.com
Atspulgs

Atspulgs

Warning :

Rank permisson :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 pm

yeah true Smile good luck!
Its good (the page). I looked at source and it looks like made on creator or something. Doesnt look the way im use to the code when you write it your self Very Happy I guess thats your style. I didnt know your so good at it. I miself am usng web page maker v2 . I like working visualy by not seeing code but already result. I know many pple that uses loads of different web page makers and dont like web page maker v2 (should get v3) but i like it. I dont rly like others that gives you templates. I guess front page is good and i have nothing bad t say about it Smile
any how its coming up grate Smile

Oh yeah why do you need register/login in that page? what access do you gain when you do register?
Back to top Go down
micke1101

How is the prgress going? Donjf6
micke1101

Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Rank permisson :
How is the prgress going? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How is the prgress going? Right_bar_bleue

Next Permisson : You cant get any higher XD
<font></font> : How is the prgress going? Technp1
Steamid : STEAM_0:1:17811664
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 pm

none atleast yet....
and i have tested several ways of doing homepages but i say thats the best for me Razz (damm i love that smiley Razz)
and should i change the forum to this forum? its not seted up with permissons and profile stuff yet but i tested to use the sub directory function.
and i tested the thing dad told me and alter 1: my computer is cp
2: i gotta ask my teacher cause there something not right
3: skip that function
When i run the program and go to the function it search for a file that is in the directory it looks in but it cant find it but its right where it looks confused so well i say my comp is half cp and i need to check the code with my teacher(hes not my real teacher hes a friend of dad and no programming Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://amxmodx.darkbb.com
Atspulgs

Atspulgs

Warning :

Rank permisson :

PostSubject: Re: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 am

no dont this one rocks Very Happy its cousy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is the prgress going?   How is the prgress going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is the prgress going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero creator :: Hero generator :: Off topic-
Jump to: